The following are some local and National links that may be of interest to
you when looking for help and information relating to disabilities, each link opens in a new window.
You can browse the links alphabetically:-
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
- CVS Inverclyde
- Cauldwell Children - Transforms the lives of disabled children by providing Family Support Services, Equipment, Treatment, Therapy and Information
- Cinema Exhibitors Association Card - This is a national card that can be used to verify that the holder is entitled to one free ticket for a person accompanying them to the cinema. People receiving Disability Living Allowance, Attendance Allowance or who are registered blind can qualify for this card.
- The Calvert Trust - This is an organisation that provides activity holidays for people with disabilities in Britain. Please click on the link for more information.
activity holidays that we provide for people with disabilities
- Care Inspectorate - ICOD is inspected annually by the Care Inspectorate, Our annual Care Service Inspection Report is available from the office and can be assessed by visiting www.careinspectorate.com
- Greenock Telegraph
- Glasgow Airport - New sections on disabled facilities, special/medical assistance, travelling with children and rules surrounding pet travel have been added to the Glasgow Airport website.
Go to Top.